Q: When will I receive my payment?
When we receive your package we will typically send your payment the following business day in one of the following ways. You can select which payment method best suits your needs.
- A. Payment options for purchases of less than $5,000.00 (USD):
- 1.Check sent priority mail - a $7.95 (USD) priority fee will be applied
- 2.Check sent first class mail
- 3. We can overnight a check for $25 deducted from sales proceeds.
- B. Payment options for purchases of $5,000.00 (USD) or more:
- 1. Bank Wire - a $25.00 (USD) priority fee will be applied
- 2. Check sent priority mail - a $7.95 (USD) priority fee will be applied
- 3. Check sent first class mail
- 4. We can overnight a check for $25 deducted from sales proceeds.
Q: I would like to personally deliver my precious metals to you. Can I do that?
NO - For security purposes, we cannot accept personal deliveries.
Q: What products do you buy?
We are active market makers in American Silver Eagles, Chinese Silver Pandas, BU Silver Coins, Australian Silver Koala, Canadian Silver Maples , Austrian Silver Philharmonics, Mexican Silver Libertads, British Silver Britannias, St Gaudens Style Silver Rounds, Buffalo Style Silver Rounds, Morgan Style Silver Rounds, Engelhard Prospector Rounds, Australian Silver Kookaburras, Australian Lunar Series Silver, Gilded Silver Coins, Enameled Silver Coins, AMERO Silver Coins, Shawnee Nation Silver Coins, Silver Proof Coins. (see list from homepage)
Q: What happens if I don't send the inventory after a price has been confirmed?
Prices are not LOCKED and confirmed until we receive your product. Once you have confirmed your intention to LOCK the final price, the transaction cannot be cancelled.
Q: Can I cancel my order?
Once we have issued a confirmation number, all prices are locked-in whether buying from us or selling to us. It is not our intention to enter into buying and/or selling transactions, accepting the risks involved only to have them cancelled. However, we realize rare situations happen where orders need to be cancelled.
Should you elect to cancel and/or offset your order, you must do so during normal business hours of 9:00 - 5:00 CST Monday - Friday. All cancellations are subject to our market loss policy plus a $35.00 (USD) cancellation fee. Cancellations may only be approved over the telephone, at which time you will be given a cancellation number.
At that time, if any market loss has occurred, it will be calculated and added to the $35.00 (USD) cancellation fee. If applicable, you may elect to pay any market loss by credit card at that time or, we will invoice you in which you will have thirty days to pay the amount due in full. No future orders may be permitted until any market loss is paid in full.
Q: Do you accept consignments?
From time to time we accept consignments. Please contact us and let us know what you have in mind.
Q: Do you charge a receiving fee?
No, when you sell your items to us there are no hidden charges. The prices quoted are the prices we will pay.
Q: Are there any other hidden fees for selling?
No, there are no hidden fees for selling your items to us. It's just that simple.
© SouthWest Bullion, LLC, Inc,. DBA Cash 4 Silver Eagles, ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
Please mail any comments or inquiries to:
- Cash for Silver Eagles
- c/o SouthWest Bullion, LLC
- 15115 Westheimer Rd, Suite R
- Houston Texas 77082 US
- Office Hours are 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday - Friday, and 10:00 am - 4:00 pm on Saturday CST
- Phone: (281) 531-7760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Address: www.southwestbullion.com