Selling Your Precious Metals, Coins & Bullion
We are one of the nation's premier online precious metals dealers, and one of the largest preeminent BUYERS of precious metal coins and bars in the nation.
Liquidating your precious metals position is safe, fast and easy. When you sell your coins or bullion items to, you can be sure that you´ll get the best possible price for your precious metals and a fast, hassle-free transaction every time.
How do I sell?
It is important to us that your shipment arrives at our facility safely and securely. Please carefully review the following shipping options before sending your package. When you are ready to sell items to us, just follow these simple steps:
- STEP 1: Enter the quantity of each of the items you would like to sell in the box beside today's quoted price on the home page. Select "Get Quote" at the bottom to get a general indication of price. This price is only a quote based on current Spot price of silver and is not LOCKED until your product is received. Silver prices can be volatile and maybe be substantial higher or lower than this indicated quotation after receipt of your shipment, and all price risk is the responsibility of the seller until product is received.
- STEP 2: Securely package your items and then *ship to (Click here for: USPS Online):
Be aware that UPS and Fedex will NOT cover coins or precious metals under their insurance policy. For this reason, we recommend using USPS Registered Insured Mail.
Complete Your Packing List, click here for Packing List. AND:
- 1. Use a box (no envelopes) that is properly rated for the weight of your package. (14.583 troy ounces = 1 lb.)
- 2. Fill the excess space in your package with bubble wrap, or another sturdy filler, to reduce the shifting of your product during shipment.
- 3. Use proper tape to secure your package (preferably "gum tape", or fiber-reinforced strapping tape ? NO Scotch Tape).
- 4. Wrap product securely so it does not rattle or jingle during shipment. Packages that sound like they have coins in them often end up missing.
- 5. Make sure that you do not put High Risk Words on the outside of your package, such as "Bullion", "Gold", "Silver", "Coins", "Precious Metals", etc.
- 6. Include a copy of your printed ORDER from the initial quote screen with a listing of all included product with your shipment. Please ensure to include your working email address & telephone number where you can be reached for final confirmation of your order and price lock.
- 7. Email us with your tracking number & method of shipment with expected delivery dates.
- 8. Please be aware that damaged packages will be rejected and returned to sender.
RISK of loss during shipment is also the risk of the seller until we have received & signed for your package. Therefore we recommend Registered Mail with the USPS as the safest way to send your high value package. Insured Priority Mail with signature confirmation is recommended for lower value items. We can also accept UPS or Fedex, but neither are recommended for insurance purposes.
- 15115 Westheimer Rd, Suite R
- Houston Texas 77082
- STEP 3: Upon receipt, inspection, & certification of your product, we will email AND call you to confirm the final order and total price prior to locking the order. Please ensure your email address and telephone number are correct on your initial order, and also included in your shipment. We will not LOCK your price until you confirm the final totals via telephone or email. Once confirmed and finalized, we will promptly send your payment by check via USPS First Class Mail, or for a $25 fee deducted from your total, we will overnight express your payment for next business day delivery.
*Include Your Packing List in your Shipment.
** We recommend that you ship your package via USPS Registered Mail (which includes insurance) for your protection, GOTO: USPS Online and complete your shipping information.
Trade With Confidence
Our customers have consistently given
SouthWest Bullion, LLC, Inc. a Top Satisfaction Rating for our service and dependability.
SouthWest Bullion, LLC is the one name you can trust to deliver the best possible price and a fast, hassle-free transaction every time.
When you are ready to sell your coins or bullion items, we are ready to purchase those items from you. We are constantly purchasing a wide variety of silver bullion and coins.
When selling to SouthWest Bullion, LLC, once we have issued a confirmation number, the price is locked in for you and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at our current buy price. We require all purchases to be shipped to us by the end of the following business day and reply to us with a tracking number so we know the product is on the way. If you call in with the registered mail or tracking number and we do not receive the items within 5 business days and the delay is due to the USPS, UPS or Federal Express, we will extend the deadline on a case by case basis.